1) In a blender take 1 tbsp instant coffee, 3 to 4 tbsp sugar, add ¼ cup warm water.
2) Add ¼ cup warm water. stir well to make the shake, use full cream milk. you can also use skimmed milk or low fat milk. if using skimmed milk or low fat milk, then just reduce the ¼ cup water to about 2 to 3 tbsp.
3) Blend for a minute or till the coffee solution becomes frothy and the color lightens a bit.
4) Add 6 to 7 ice cubes for thick cold coffee, you can reduce the ice cubes from 2 to 4.
5) Pour 2 cups chilled milk (150 ml).
6) Blend once more till everything is mixed well and you get a nice froth on top.
7) Pour in glasses and serve cold coffee. the froth on top settles down and reduces with time. so serve coffee milk shake immediately.