1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, garlic salt, sugar, yeast and slowly add in water.
2. Mix together until dough is created.
3. Using your hands knead for one minute and form a ball.
4. Spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a separate bowl and transfer pizza dough to that bowl. Cover with a paper towel for 1 hour or until dough has doubled.
5. Reheat oven to 425 degrees.
6. Roll out dough on your pizza stone or baking sheet.
7. Add butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning to a small bowl and microwave until melted. Whisk together then brush on dough.
8. Next sprinkle dough with shredded cheese then parmesan cheese. Lastly, sprinkle with parsley.
9. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until dough has browned and cheese is melted and golden.
10. Cut bread into sticks and serve with warm pizza sauce if desired.